I Am The Key To The Home Of Your Dream!
As your representative, my goal is to help you find and buy a home in the most enjoyable way possible. My project management and research background will help the process and search as will my connections and problem-solving skills. Teaming up with the right people (lenders, inspectors, title and escrow, etc.) will also help you make the right decision during the purchase process. Outlined here is more about what you can expect when buying a home with me.
My Personal Commitment To You
- I will only tell you the truth, not what you want to hear. For example, if the house is overpriced or not right for you, I will tell you.
- I will provide the most caring and professional service possible to you. I want to provide a level of service so great that you will eagerly refer me to your friends, neighbors, relatives and co-workers.
- I will only enter client relationships where I know we are mutually respectful of each other. I need to understand and respect your wants, needs and desires. You need to respect my skill and expertise to represent you competently.
- I will work diligently and tirelessly on your behalf.
- I will not work with buyers that work with more than one real estate broker. It would not be fair to me, the other broker, and most importantly to you. Real estate brokers work hardest when they know you have an exclusive agency relationship with them.
- I will determine your wants and needs and promise to show you only those homes that fit your parameters and requirements.
- I will preview all current listings before showing them to you when at all possible, thereby determining if they meet your search parameters, so as not to waste your time.
- I will always make recommendations that will result in you gaining the greatest benefit and value.
- I will structure your offer to protect and benefit your best interest and negotiate aggressively on your behalf.
If you have any questions, give me a call or text at 425.890.0865 or email email@example.com